Yoonla Phase 2 – Yoonla Evolve
For those of you who don’t know, Yoonla Evolve is a sort of re-launch of Yoonla, that’s why it’s considered as Yoonla’s Phase 2. This review is basically split into 2 parts addressing each of these phases.
However, Phase 1 is discontinued and you can no longer join it, so at this current moment if you wish to be a member, you should join Yoonla Evolve.
###I’ve still kept Phase 1’s review down there if you’re interested though.###
What’s new in Yoonla Evolve?
For one, there are new membership tiers. Previously there were only 2 but now there is an additional tier.
Here’s some info about the membership levels :
#1 Yoonla Evolve Starter
- Free to join
- 7 part free training videos on how to set up your Yoonla Evolve App
- Very similar to what it was in Yoonla Phase 1
Basically, the videos teach you how to set up your own website, with something like a landing page so you can capture emails. Then, they’ll teach you how to link this site to your email autoresponder ( some program that helps save these emails and help you send out emails ).
While most of it is done for you, you’ll need to :
- Set up your autoresponder
- Set up your website
- Download the necessary files from the Yoonla Evolve website
- Upload these files onto your website, using a file transfer program, like FileZilla
- Notify Yoonla Evolve that you’ve completed these steps and they will set things up for you